All School Retreat
“The retreat was so much fun. I met so many people in my grade and in the upper grades and got to know my teachers on a different level. Skit night made me laugh and the speaker made me think. Pacifica is a family and the retreat helped us all get closer.”
The All School Retreat happens each year in September. The student body, faculty and administration spend two days and nights outside of San Diego at Young Life’s Oakbridge camp. The property boasts modern dormitories, a comfortable dining room, a state of the art meeting room, tennis courts, ropes course, Olympic size pool, a large athletic field, skate park, and basketball courts.
The goals of the retreat are:
- To set the tone and goals for the school year
- To build the Pacifica community, allowing students to get to know each other and their teachers better
- To provide spiritual encouragement
- To have fun
Retreat highlights include:
- A retreat speaker to encourage and challenge to the students spiritually
- Small groups for students to discuss important issues about life and faith
- The Pacifica Olympic games where colored teams compete for the Pacifica cup
- The faculty skit night
- Free time to enjoy the beautiful property and spend time with old and new friends
Our Student Newspaper
Read The Current, our online student-produced newspaper, for all of the latest news from the Pacifican’s point of view.