Working at Pacifica
At the core of Pacifica Christian High School are distinguished teachers, mature in Christian faith, who are experts in their fields, competent in the art of teaching, passionate about young people, and committed to the Pacifica vision. We believe that the combination of these qualities will have a profound impact not only on students but also on the culture.
If you have questions about working at Pacifica or the application process, please contact the Assistant to the Head of School, Jackie Pasche, at 310.401.1943.
How to Apply for a Position
To apply for an open position, please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A college preparatory liberal arts education
- The integration of faith and learning
- Teaching that engages the heart and the mind
- A focus on inquiry and rhetoric
- A curriculum that is founded on the great conversation of Western Civilization
- All truth is God’s truth
- A commitment to the values of conviction and curiosity as complementary rather than competing values
- A commitment to truth, beauty, and goodness
- A school that doesn’t replace but, comes alongside the family and church for the student’s best education
- Deepening students in lives of faith that reflect the values of charity, grace, justice, freedom, duty, humility, courage, goodness, and faithfulness
- A school for all neighborhoods
- An authentic, relational community that pursues grace and truth